S.W.A.T. WODS" is a fundraising team-competition event dedicated to raising money for families of fallen S.W.A.T. officers. Proceeds from this event, conducted in partnership with active S.W.A.T. officers, will go directly to families chosen by these officers.
"S.W.A.T. WODS" is unlike other events! Held on site at the Special Enforcement Bureau Training Facility, this event has something for everyone!
- Exciting Competition Elements
- S.W.A.T. Vehicles on Display
- Vendors & Exhibitors
- Food & Beverage
- Kids Zone
Teams compete in 3 separate functional movement workouts, including an authentic S.W.A.T. obstacle course! The top four teams move on to compete head-to-head for a place on the podium in the Final Four event.
- Teams consist of 4 people.
- One member must be active or retired law enforcement officer.
- One member must be female (this can be the officer as well).
- Advanced and Scaled Divisions
Whether you get a team together to participate, or bring the whole family out for an exciting and fun day, your support can make a huge difference for the men and women who dedicate their lives to protect ours, and for the families left behind when they fall.
For upcoming events and schedule: